If you are a gas user, I can help you find the best way to integrate biomethane into your business model.
Using biomethane for CO2 reporting
- Green gas for voluntary CO2 reporting
- The differences between the certificates available to you (RGGOs, BMCS, ROs, RTFCs)
- Options and costs for buying certificates (sources, feedstocks and accreditation)
- Options and cost for buying physical green gas
Using biomethane in transport
- Options for using renewable gas in your vehicles
- How to obtain a reliable source of green gas for your fleet
- How to report reduced Scope 3 carbon emissions
How I can help
I will help you build a relationship directly with the green gas producer(s) most suited to supply your needs. By cutting out the intermediate agencies that usually mediate these relationships, you will have more transparency about of the sourcing of your green gas.
I used to run the BMCS green gas certification scheme and now work with both green gas schemes in the UK (GGCS and BMCS) which allows me to offer the greatest flexibility.
Contact Little Oak Energy to discuss how we can help your business.